People with digestive issues, Yah you, over here I got a drink for ya! This drink ain’t called Plummer boy for nothing, this sipper fixes and rebuilds your digestive tract! It’s like sending a Plummer to fix your digestive system through a yummy sipper(: Haha! This Sipper is super easy and quick to make, I’ll go into a little detail here about the ingredients and why its so good for your tummy:
Mint Tea– This is the base of this sipper, mint is very soothing to the tummy, and calming to the nerves which is helpful because a lot of gut problems are caused from stress.
Aloe Vera– Helps heal ulcers and IBS, and is also very soothing.
Collagen– Helps rebuild a leaky gut!
So lets fix our guts!!
- Mint leaves, or two tea bag.
- Three Tablespoons Aloe Vera Juice.
- Two teaspoons Collagen.
- A doonk of stevia.
- Optinol: squeeze of lemon.
- Brew the tea,( I just brew it in my Mason jar, but it could crack from the hot water, I take that risk).
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and add lots of ice!Thats it!
SIP AWAYY! ENJOY!