So who is ready for a lemonade with FIRE (don’t worry heat haters out there it doesn’t HAVE to be with fire)? A super food lemonade? A lemonade created for CHAMPIONS? Like if your holding this drink in your hand ,Hun, the world betta watch out cause you gonna whoop ’em! OK so lets make this!
Here is what you’ll need-
- Fours limes (three peeled leaving the white part on, and one juiced)
- A few strawberries
- A chunk of ginger(depending on how firey you like it)
- Stevia to taste(I like two doonks of the THM stevia)
So now put all your ingredients into your blender and add water till the 1000 ml line(10 c line) and whiz it up! Get your mason jar and fill it with lots a ice and pour your champion lemonade over it!
Lets chat about why this drink is sooo good for you-
- Limes- full of antioxidants, anti-cancer properties, vitamin c, it has antibacterial and anti fungal properties! (You got FOUR of these babies in here)
- Ginger- anti-inflammatory,anti-fungal, boosts immunity, digestive support, fights cancer,heals ulcers and is a nausea relief.
- Strawberries- Packed with antioxidants, reduces inflammation, fights cancer, boosts immunity, beautify skin and hair and benefits brain health!Sip away! ENJOY (-:
- Now if you don’t like having little bits’ n peaces of ginger in your drink just strain it and it’ll be smooth. I personally like it with the little bits of ginger in it, so your choice!
- You can make this recipe with lemons too, you would probably only need two peeled lemons.
- If your pressed for time you can just juice your limes instead of peeling them.